Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Year ~ New Beginnings

New Ideas

New Books

New Art Projects

New Experiments

New Places To Visit

New Friends To See

But never forgetting the old, 
The old is equally as important as the new.

I hope you have had a wonderful introduction to the year. I am currently up to my eyeballs in book orders and lesson plans. It seems I've cut things a little fine this year and we might be starting our first week back with not everything in place.

You know, though these are the things I have become to truly love about home schooling. The fact that I get to decide when we start and what we will start with. We don't have to be concerned at all with arbitrary dates and school times, we can be and are totally flexible in how we do things.

So we will enjoy our first week back, when we start next week and I will have fun as all the new books start arriving in our mail box.

Have you started your home schooling year yet? Everything going well for you or are books still arriving in the mail like they are here?

Happy Homeschooling
Kylie

1 comments:

Ticia said...

Happy New Year to you too.

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs