Monday, September 20, 2010

Montessori Inspired Activities Galore

If you've been reading my blog for awhile now you probably already know that I have been slowly compiling a collection of Montessori Inspired Activities over at Tagfoot.

And if you weren't aware, well you certainly are now! I thought I'd just quickly remind you about my tagfoot page, whilst it doesn't have thousands of links to ideas, it does have over 200 ideas all categorised as best I could. In fact I was quite surprised to see that I had that many ideas added. I've been plugging away slowly and never really took the time to take much notice of how many things I added.

Just click on the wideget below and it will take you to my tagfoot page. On the right hand side of the page you will see a yellow box with all of my tags. Scroll through until you find a category you are looking for and click on it. Then to the left, everything under that category will come up.











This has been such a handy tool to have and I generally jump over there first when I am looking for something. I keep a small version of the above widget in my blogroll, under Montessori, if you ever want to come back and check it some time.

I will continue to add ideas and activities to tagfoot as I stumble across on the web.




Vote for us. One click is all you need!


3 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

Wow What a great resource! Thanks!

Melissa said...

Kylie, you do a great job of sharing ideas and resources. I only wish I had little ones still to use them with!

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

Thanks so much for this, Kylie! I can spend hours searching online for activities - you are so kind to share all you've found with us! And I'm realizing I need to set up something similar. :)

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs