Thursday, June 10, 2010

Words of Gratitude: Life, Support & Bloggy Goodness



This week I am grateful for:

  • Just being, being here on this planet, being alive. Since it's my birthday and all, I'm grateful to see yet another year.

  • I'm still very grateful for my blog. It is so nice and clean and tidy, love it! (even though I still haven't finished getting all of my links working)

  • I've said this several times before on various posts but I am ever so grateful for my supportive homeschool friends. Without them I wouldn't be where I am today. I continue to meet homeschooling mums that have very little support and my heart goes out to them. I'd be lost without my support network.


4 comments:

Elise said...

Your post reminds me of this quote I recently read: "Having the good life is simple when you savour the one you have". Taking the time to reflect on what you are thankful for sure is good for the soul.

Happy birthday to you. I hope you have a lovely day and a special celebration.

The L.E.A.F festival made for a great family day out. The learning opportunities that were organised sounded like fun and very hands on.

Caz said...

Happy birthday Kylie! Hope you have a fabulous day with the family :)

Ticia said...

Bother, accidentally closed the post before I had typed in the gotcha.
Happy Birthday!
And that's a great gratitude list.

Kylie said...

Thanks ladies. :)

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs