Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sports Day

Yay! We participated in our very first Sports Day today. One of our nearby, long term home schooling groups has been organising and running a sports day for years. This year we went along with a group of our home school friends.

What a fabulous day. There were grins from ear to ear from both B7 and K4, they participated in absolutely everything and had a blast. I didn't count but at guess I would say there was about 50 children there, big enough to make it a great day, but not too big to take away the fun.

I only have one poor lonely photo to share though, my camera was full and I forgot :( I did borrow camera's though and everyone took photo's so as soon as I get copies I will share.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs